Friday, February 01, 2008

Minding

think i am better at counselling when i do it in English. but that is for myself, when i dun need a lot of words.
Inspiration words seems more inspiring when its said in English, Chinese is a too emotional language for me. Sometimes distance is comforting.

I counselled myself on Selfishness today.

Always heard about friends breaking up, when everyone thought they were loving couples. And i always think its they do not love each other enough, thats why they end up going their separate ways. I believe that frimly, but it seems being in love with each other will still end up breaking.
its not that their love does not match up, or they have conflicting characters, its just that something between them is brewing the breakup.

And today, when i woke up, i thought, they are selfish people, thats why they break up.
When selfishness overshadows love, no matter how one says how much he loves her or how much she loves him, breaking up will be the ultimate solution.
Come across something like that personally and I think its just so true.
Being selfish will not bring bountiful happiness, not to say L_O_V_E.

Sometimes when we face crossroads, we like to put blame on others, to avoid judging oneself. But that is just avoiding the problem.
So, we end up with "I dunno" which is the most horrible answer.
Or we end up asking "why" which is again the most horrible question.
And you can imagine how horrible the outcome is.
when miss why meets mr dunno, things never gets solve.
In the end, both or rather one will start wondering how much do you love me, and why is it that you love me but still angers me. why is it that i love u but i am always upset with you. and why this why that.
Thats how horrible and draggy things will get.

So back to this morning, I thought Love will not be great if we are selfish.
So, the biggest obstacle in love, is not about whether you love enough or whether whose love is greater, but whether you are selfish or not.
And sometimes, people gets selfish and gone..... Love will be on its way to packing up and search for its next stop.

And what about my love? hmm.... i dun want my love to sell fish, they are smelly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home